On my trip to Rome I had the pleasure of staying at Villa Marignoli, a noble Italian family’s former mansion, now converted into a luxury hotel.
Located between Via del Corso and Via Po, it has a perfect location in the mesmerizing heart of Rome.
Some of the nearby locations:
- Villa Borghese Park- 2 minutes away.
- Via Veneto – 10-15 minutes walking distance
- Piazza di Spagna – 15 minutes walk away.
- Termini Railway Station – Rome’s main transport station – 20 minutes walk or 2 metro stops (approx. 6 minutes) from Barberini.
- Trevi Fountain – 20 minutes walk.
- Piazza del Popolo – 25 minutes pleasant walk from Villa Borghese or 2 metro stops north (6 minutes) from Barberini.
- Piazza Republicca and Teatro Opera – 1 metro stop (3-4 minutes) from Barberini.
- The Vatican City State Museum, Sistine Chapel and the spectacular.
- St. Peter’s Basilica – 4 metro stops (approx. 13 minutes) from Barberini.
It has an exquisite decoration, the exteriors perfectly preserved, are available to guests to wander around and enjoy the tranquility among its lemon trees and walls full of history.
On the top floor there is a large terrace, surrounded by greenery, a haven of peace in which to have breakfast every morning and enjoy the moment, before going out to discover the vibrant eternal city.
It has carefully decorated and beautifully restored interiors, maintaining the original essence of the noble mansion. Wide spiral staircases with red carpets and high windows reflect the noble essence of the place. You can see a lot of small details such as tapestries, carpets, typewriters, antique furniture… all this giving it a noble atmosphere very comfortable, elegant, authentic and cozy.
THE ROOM - DUPLEX
I stayed in the duplex. As soon as I entered I noticed how bright and spacious our home for the next week was, full of elegant details that made it unique and cozy.
The first floor consists of a bright living room with a large window that reaches almost to the ceiling, a dinning room with a full kitchen and a sofa bed.
Going up the beautiful spiral staircase we reach the upper floor, where the master bedroom and bathroom are located.
My experience at Villa Marignoli exceeded all my expectations. A unique and captivating stay, one that I would definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to enjoy an authentic Italian stay in the heart of Rome.
If you have any questions please let me know, i leave all the links to their page down below!
Villa Marignoli’s Website